For many companies, large and small, the key to new business and expansion is through competitive tendering for public or private sector contracts. To oversee these tendering opportunities, and to provide yourself with the best possible chance of winning, more and more companies are looking towards concreting a Bid Management Process.
What is bid management?
The bid management process involves the completion of pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQs) and invitations to tender (ITTs). These response documents are created to allow clients to evaluate, compare and ultimately appoint the most suitable supplier to deliver a contract.
What can we offer?
- Bid Project Management (K/O through to submission)
- Copywriting (Editing & Originating)
- Bid Strategy Development
- Bid Kick Off Facilitation
- CV Writing
- Case Study Writing
- Defining Customer Requirements
- PQQ Population
- Proposal & Presentation Structuring
- Briefing Design/Creative Teams on Proposal Production